Comfortably Numb - Pink Floyd

                                           Hello, is there anybody in there? 
                                       嘿,里面有人吗?
                                       Just nod if you can hear me. 
                                       如果你能听见我的声音就点点头
                                       Is there anyone at home? 
                                       有人在家吗?
                                       Come on, now, I hear you're feeling down. 
                                       来吧,我知道你现在感觉不太好
                                       Well I can ease your pain
                                       我可以医治你的创伤
                                       Get you on your feet again. 
                                       让你重新找回自我
                                       Relax, I'll need some information first. 
                                       放轻松,首先我需要了解一下情况
                                       Just the basic facts. 
                                       只是最基本的情况
                                       Can you show me where it hurts? 
                                       你能告诉我你伤在哪里吗?
                                       There is no pain you are receding
                                       别向我隐瞒你的痛苦
                                       A distant ship, smoke on the horizon. 
                                       远处的轮船,在地平线上冒烟
                                       You are only coming through in waves. 
                                       你乘着波浪而来
                                       Your lips move but I can't hear what you're saying. 
                                       你的嘴唇在动但我听不见你的声音
                                         When I was a child I had a fever
                                       我小时候曾生过一场大病
                                       My hands felt just like two balloons. 
                                       我的双手肿得像两只汽球
                                       Now I've got that feeling once again
                                       现在我又有了那种感觉
                                       I can't explain, you would not understand
                                       我无法解释,你不会理解的
                                       This is not how I am. 
                                       我并非真正的我
                                       I have become comfortably numb. 
                                       我正处于惬意的麻醉之中
                                       Ok, just a little pinprick. 
                                       好吧,就一个小小的针孔
                                       There'll be no more aaaaaaaaah! 
                                       没有更多……啊!
                                       But you may feel a little sick. 
                                       但你也许会感到不便服
                                       Can you stand up? 
                                       你能站起来吗?
                                       I do believe it's working, good. 
                                       我相信这正在起作用
                                       That'll keep you going through the show
                                       那会使你继续扮演自己的角色
                                       Come on it's time to go. 
                                       来吧该走了
                                       There is no pain you are receding
                                       别向我隐瞒你的痛
                                       A distant ship, smoke on the horizon. 
                                       远处的轮船,在地平线上冒烟
                                       You are only coming through in waves. 
                                       你乘着波浪而来
                                       Your lips move but I can't hear what you're saying. 
                                       你的嘴唇在动但我听不见你的声音
                                       When I was a child I caught a fleeting glimpse
                                       小时候我曾希望看见曙光
                                       Out of the corner of my eye. 
                                       在我视野的边际
                                       I turned to look but it was gone
                                       我想看但它没再出现
                                       I cannot put my finger on it now
                                       我的手指感觉不到它
                                       The child is grown, the dream is gone. 
                                       孩子长大了,梦已经消逝
                                       I have become comfortably numb
                                       我已处于惬意的麻木之中
        

评论 ( 5 )
热度 ( 66 )
  1. 共2人收藏了此音乐
只展示最近三个月数据

© 钱忆/冉梦生 | Powered by LOFTER